“ZENTIENCE” … is a recorded and published learning and networking program… mixed with zen time.
You know we’re building a creative school, yeah? Well, the best way for us to ensure we are learning about creative experience, is to ask creatives about their experience. This way, we can be sure we are offering to our children the most authentic kind of creative learning possible.
The focus of each ZENTIENCE is the filmed panel of creatives. The interview-style discussion will be an hour long, and will be published on YouTube and here on our website and Facebook page. Each session begins with this panel.
The rest of the session includes:
- exploration of your projects and enterprises
- arrangement of the promotion of your projects and enterprises through SoCE’s online media
- a meal, and
We meet, connect, explore, and move forward with our interests, projects, or enterprises bigger and stronger than before.
It is designed for creatives of our beautiful Yarra Valley and Ranges who are into social and ecological creativity, for example:
- the arts
- up and recycling
- natural health and healing
- alternative education
- natural building
- communal and tribal activity
- deep ecology… one or all of these. 🙂
Our group is also designed to help us find each other… to get to know:
- who is out there
- what we each do
- what we are passionate about, and
- how we go about our creative work
so we can:
- share and receive the wisdom of other people’s wisdom and experience
- support each other in creative and natural lifestyling, and
- benefit from each other’s culturally creative products and services…
what ever we are wanting or needing.